Recipe: Perfect Blueberry Cheese Cake (No Bake Dessert)
Blueberry Cheese Cake (No Bake Dessert).
You can cook Blueberry Cheese Cake (No Bake Dessert) using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cheese Cake (No Bake Dessert)
- Prepare of 1 The Crust.
- You need 200 g of cream crackers.
- Prepare 80 g of melted butter.
- You need of B The Cake.
- You need 300 g of Blueberry (fresh or frozen).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 450 g of cream cheese.
- It's 160 ml of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 C of powdered sugar (optional).
- You need 10 g of gelatin powder.
- Prepare 50 ml of cold water.
- Prepare of C The Topping.
- Prepare 7 g of gelatin powder + 35 ml cold water.
- You need 180 g of blueberry fresh or frozen.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 70 ml of water.
Blueberry Cheese Cake (No Bake Dessert) instructions
- Crush the biscuits in a ziploc bag or food processor into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and mix till well combined. Press into bottom of 8 inch spring form pan. Refrigerate while making the filling..
- In a small saucepan, heat blueberry with lemon juice and sugar until sugar is dissolved and the berries softened. Blend till smooth. Let cool..
- In a small bowl, stir 10g gelatin and 50ml water. Let bloom for 10mins..
- Then, beat cream cheese till soft and smooth. Add heavy cream, vanila extract and beat to soft peaks. Add chilled blueberry mixture and mix till smooth..
- Melt gelatin in the microwave for 10-15 seconds. Gradually add a spoon of cheese cake mixture into dissolved gelatin. Stir until well combined. Then pour back this mixture into cheesecake mixture. Mix until well combined. Pour into spring form. Spread evenly. Freeze for one hour while making the topping. I used few small spring form instead of one big one..
- In a small bowl, stir gelatin with water. Let bloom for 10mins. In a small sauce pan, heat blueberry with sugar and water. Cook over medium high heat stirring occassionally until sugar dissolved. Remove from heat and blend until smooth. Add bloom gelatin and stir until gelatin is melted and incorporated. Let cool at room temperature and pour over the cake. Refrigerate the cake over night or few hours..
- Slice your cake with warm knife. I put my knife in a mug of hot water before slicing my cake..