Recipe: Delicious Cream Cheese Pound Cake
Cream Cheese Pound Cake. Cream Cheese: Cream cheese is the difference between dry pound cake and moist pound cake. If you've experienced dry pound cake before This recipe produces a perfect cream cheese pound cake. After persistent recipe testing with many failures, I found the best ratio of ingredients to.
This Cream Cheese Pound Cake is no exception. It has a lovely golden brown crust that is sweet and so wonderfully crisp on the day it's made. It is important when making this pound cake to have the cream cheese, butter and eggs at room temperature as this enables the maximum amount of air to. You can cook Cream Cheese Pound Cake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- It's 1 pack (8 oz) of Cream Cheese.
- It's 3 sticks of butter softened.
- You need 3 cups of Cake Flour or All-Purpose.
- You need 3 cups of white Sugar.
- It's 6 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Almond Extract (optional).
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt (a pinch).
- Prepare of Icing:.
- Prepare 1 to 2 cups of confectionary sugar.
- You need 1 to 1 1/2 Tbsp of milk.
- Prepare of Vanilla or lemon (optional).
There is just something about nice, breezy spring weather and having an afternoon I decided to make cream cheese pound cake loaf from scratch. It was such a great idea, the pound cake turned out extremely delightful and perfect. This cake MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH! Cream Cheese Pound Cake is one delicious way to treat yourself to dessert.
Cream Cheese Pound Cake instructions
- Preheat over at 325°F.
- Combine all ingredients except eggs & flour. Mix with hand mixer..
- Once mixed add eggs and mix another minute or two until well combined..
- Add 1 cup cake flour or all-purpose flour (whichever your using) at a time to moist mixture..
- Spray bunt pan with cooking spray or flour the traditional way..
- Add mixture to greased bunt pan and bake for 90 minutes at 325°.
- Once done (check with toothpick) take out oven and let set for about 15-20 minutes. Flip cake on to serving dish and continue to let cool..
- OPTIONAL....icing if desired. 1 cup confectionery sugar & 1 tablespoon milk....mix in a small bowl and drize over cake once its cooled. Use 2 cups confectionery sugar & 1-1/2 tablespoons of milk if you want your icing thicker. A tab of vanilla extract (or any flavor you desire) lemon is good as well. ENJOY.
This classic pound cake is one to make all year round. This Cream Cheese Pound Cake will open up a brand new world of pound cake consideration and will literally have you secretly escaping to the kitchen to nibble on it. Look no further for the perfect pound cake recipe. This traditional cake is extra-rich because of the cream cheese and always in style. Pound for pound, this is one of the moistest Bisquick® mix pound cakes ever!