Recipe: Delicious Christmas goulash
Christmas goulash. Goulash Soup & Cabbage Rolls • Christmas Traditions. Смотреть позже. Поделиться. Good basic recipe that can be adjusted to taste. The guys give their stories from Christmas as Kevin pays Geoff a holiday visit, Geoff and Shuddy Boy bore the hell out of Kevin with some sports.
Hungarian Goulash is unique for its use of the spice that sets the country's cuisine apart from the Since then, pinches of the rich, sweet, peppery powder have defined not just Hungarian Goulash but. This goulash is very tasty with a rich and meaty, tomato gravy that lovingly coats each piece of So, get out your Christmas decor and invite family and friends around for a Glühwein and goulash. Authentic Hungarian Goulash recipe with step-by-step photos and cooking tips, spiced up with history and facts about Hungary's most popular dish. You can have Christmas goulash using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Christmas goulash
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken,beef or pork.
- Prepare 4 of large Onion.
- Prepare 200 ml of cream.
- It's 1/2 liter of Red wine or more broth with vinegar.
- It's of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 of cinnamon.
- Prepare 6 of Cloves.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Paprika or chili powder.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic,minced.
- It's 1/2 liter of Meat broth to fill up.
- Prepare of some Sunflower oil.
Choose from a wide range of similar scenes. This Authentic Hungarian Goulash- is a traditional beef stew cooked with lots of onions, Hungarian paprika, tomatoes and sweet peppers. I made Hungarian Goulash for Christmas eve dinner this year! I may have used just a little too much paprika. xD.
Christmas goulash step by step
- Put some oil in a roasting pan and heat. Cut 4 large onions into small pieces and place in the pan. Add goulash meat and turn the stove on to the highest setting. Also add garlic Wait until the onions melt and the meat browns nicely. Stir again and again so that nothing burns. Any resulting juice can be poured off and poured in again later. It is important that onions and meat take on a dark color..
- Pour reserved juice again. When the onions are cooked and the meat is nicely seared, add 1/2 liter of meat stock. Here you can also turn the stove down a little and continue cooking on medium level. Add about 200 ml of cream and spices here. Season to taste with pepper, salt. If you like you can also add a few squirts of lemon juice. Boil again..
- Add wine.
- Let the stew simmer on a low level for a good 30 minutes. The cinnamon sticks and cloves can be taken out at the end. But it doesn't have to be..
Add to goulash, it should give a creamy consistency. Serve goulash with spaetzle and Cucumber Salad on the side, adding an extra dollop of. A classic, family-favorite dish packed with tons of flavor. Serve up a hearty goulash for the ultimate comforting stew on winter nights. Try mashed potato, dumplings or your favourite veg.