Recipe: Appetizing Basic mug cake
Basic mug cake. Mug cakes are great when you're craving a fast solo sweet treat. These easy mug cake recipes are quick to make, easy to clean up, and absolutely decadent. Easy Basic Mug Cake: A Basic, Easy Mug Cake!
Melt the butter and mix with the sugar. Add the egg and whisk it. then add the remaining ingredients. Pour the mix into a cup, make sure to fill it for less than half of the cup. You can cook Basic mug cake using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Basic mug cake
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of sugar.
- It's 6 tbsp of self-rising flour.
- Prepare 1 dash of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Microwave mug cakes are not as good as real cakes. But they are awesome in a different way: You That's why the new cookbook Mug Cakes is great, because author Leslie Bilderback tested each of. Try making this easy microwave mug cake with storecupboard ingredients. It's even more delicious with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Basic mug cake instructions
- Melt the butter and mix with the sugar. Add the egg and whisk it. then add the remaining ingredients. Pour the mix into a cup, make sure to fill it for less than half of the cup. Microwave for about two minutes. This is a basic recipe with which you can vary a lot..
Mug cakes are made in a microwave and not in the oven. There's no specific kind of mug you need to use - just one that is microwave safe. As far as mug cakes go. I love that is doesn't call for eggs, and if you cook it a Nutritional Information. Pictured above is my basic mug cake recipe.