La forma más fácil de Hacer Perfecto Vickys Easter Nest Cake with Mini Egg Truffles, GF DF EF SF NF
Vickys Easter Nest Cake with Mini Egg Truffles, GF DF EF SF NF.
Puede Tener Vickys Easter Nest Cake with Mini Egg Truffles, GF DF EF SF NF usando 6 ingredientes y 20 pasos. Así es como lograr Eso.
Ingredientes de Vickys Easter Nest Cake with Mini Egg Truffles, GF DF EF SF NF
- es de Vickys Best Ever Chocolate Cake pre-baked, recipe in my profile.
- preparar 600 g de chocolate buttercream.
- preparar de foils for sweets, Easter themed or coloured (pastel pink, purple, yellow, green).
- necesitas 350 g de Enjoy Life / Moo Free 'milk' chocolate chips.
- preparar 100 g de cereal such as cornflakes, All-Bran - I use Nutribix which is the gluten-free version of Weetabix made from sorghum.
- es de Chenille Chicks or other Easter themed cake decorations to decorate.
Vickys Easter Nest Cake with Mini Egg Truffles, GF DF EF SF NF Instrucciones
- Level off each of the cooled cakes, putting the offcuts into a bowl.
- Place some squares of parchment paper on a cake board and put one of the cakes on top.
- Cut a 3 - 4 inch diameter circle out of the middle of the other. It's easiest to find the centre point then mark the area with a tablespoon to get the curve shape.
- Like this.
- Crumb the cut out piece into the bowl with the other offcuts and add mix in some buttercream, 1 tablespoon at a time to make cakepop mix until the crumb is easily moulded into balls.
- Roll all of your truffle mix into balls then make the balls more egg shaped and set aside in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Spread a layer of buttercream on the bottom cake and sandwich the cut out cake on top.
- Cover the whole cake in a thin layer of buttercream and let sit in the fridge to set for an hour.
- Melt 150g of the chocolate chips in the microwave or over a bain marie.
- Take the cakepop eggs out of the freezer and coat in the melted chocolate.
- Place on parchment paper to set for 20 minutes or until the chocolate is hard.
- Wrap the set truffles in the foils.
- Try one, they're gorgeous lol.
- Give the cake another skim all over with fresh buttercream.
- Melt the remaining chocolate chips as before.
- Toss the cereal in the cooling melted chocolate. I broke my Nutribix biscuits up first. If using cornflakes etc, leave them whole.
- Press all over the cake, inside the cut out area too. This is very messy!.
- Let the cake set at room temperature then remove the pieces of parchment paper.
- Fill the hole with the truffle eggs and decorate with Easter cake decorations if you like.