Tropical Green Smoothie. This tropical green smoothie is a great way to sneak greens into your diet. Tropical Green Smoothie Recipe in the hooooouse! This Tropical Island Green Smoothie is an older recipe on the blog, but the photos needed a refresh, and I wanted to bring it back to the front page because I think we could all use a little tropical escape.
Rehydrate yourself with this refreshing tropical green smoothie. Raise your tropical green smoothie and toast to spring! Okay, I know we're not officially there yet; there are still three weeks. You can cook Tropical Green Smoothie using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tropical Green Smoothie
- You need 1/3 cup of coconut milk (more for a thinner smoothie).
- Prepare 1 of medium banana.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped pineapple pieces.
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped mango pieces.
- Prepare 1 of heaping cup fresh kale (or spinach).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of ground flax seed (optional).
- It's 1 tsp. of honey (optional).
This Tropical Green Smoothie is your classic green smoothie recipe made with coconut water and fresh spinach. Frozen pineapple and mango are blended in along with a little bit of unsweetened. Today we're making a Tropical Green Smoothie, it's refreshing, delicious and simple to make at home. Creamy and refreshing, this tropical green smoothie is simply packed with nutrients.
Tropical Green Smoothie step by step
- Place everything into the blender and blend until smooth. If you don't have a high power blender, simply blend the kale and coconut milk together first, then add the rest of the ingredients for a smooth drink..
- I like to use some frozen fruit in my smoothies, but if all your fruit is fresh, then throw a handful of ice cubes in the blender as well..
We're big fans of spinach smoothies or green smoothies in general over here at Fit Foodie Finds Tropical Spinach Smoothie Ingredients. This tropical green smoothie is loaded with banana, mango, coconut, spinach, protein powder and chia seeds. It's the perfect healthy smoothie for summer! It's officially summer in Virginia and you. A quick recipe for an actually delicious tropical green smoothie!