Berry Smoothie Bowl.
You can cook Berry Smoothie Bowl using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Berry Smoothie Bowl
- You need of In Blender.
- You need 2 cup of Frozen Mixed Berries.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chopped Banana.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cacao.
- It's 2 tbsp of Hazelnut Meal.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Chia Seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coconut.
- It's 3 tsp of Cinnamon Sugar.
- Prepare of Honey.
- It's 300 ml of Almond Milk.
- You need of To Top.
- It's 1/4 cup of Mixed Nuts.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coconut.
- It's of Fresh Raspberries.
- You need of Fresh Blueberries.
- It's of Fresh Banana.
- You need of Fresh Strawberries.
- It's 2 tsp of Chia Seeds.
- It's of Honey.
Berry Smoothie Bowl step by step
- Place all blender ingredients into a blender, mixing under all are combined (should be a reasonably thick consistency, if runny add some ice or yoghurt and blend again).
- Pour thick smoothie into desired bowl.
- Top your smoothie bowl with the fresh extra ingredients, decorating as you please. Enjoy!.