How To Prep Healthy Lemon Snowball Cookies
Lemon Snowball Cookies.
You can have Lemon Snowball Cookies using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Snowball Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- It's 2/3 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon zest.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cream of tartar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon extract.
Lemon Snowball Cookies instructions
- In a bowl, cream butter, sugar and egg until well blended. Add lemon juice and peel. Combine flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt; stir into creamed mixture. Cover and refrigerate the dough for at least 1 hour. Roll into 1-in. balls or using a small cookie scoop. Place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 9 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned (cookies will not brown on top). Remove immediately to wire racks; cool for 5 minutes, then roll in confectioners' sugar. Yield: about 3 dozen.