Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat).
You can have Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat)
- You need 1/4 cup of Frozen Strawberries.
- You need 1 each of banana (Frozen banana works too).
- It's 1/2 cup of Vanilla Yogurt ( Greek Yogurt works).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Peanut Butter.
- You need 10 each of Goji Berries.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chia Seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cacao Powder.
- It's 1/4 cup of Quaker Oats (Oats are about 75% Gluten Free they are made in same area as non Gluten Free grains, however I did some research and they are ok to eat in very light moderation.).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Almond Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Gluten Free Granola (For Topping).
Chunky Strawberry Smoothie (Jamba Juice-Copy Cat) step by step
- Combine all remaining ingredients in your blender (Ninja, Bullet, Smoothie maker). Blend until all ingredients have blended together. Please note this is a thick smoothy (spoon eating). However if you'd like a more liquidity texture add more almond milk until you achieve desired consistency..
- Pour in your favorite cup :) sprinkle the gluten free granola on top, along with some slices of banana. Enjoy!!!.