How To Meal Prep Perfect Avocado smoothie
Avocado smoothie. Keto Avocado Smoothie: Avocados are naturally low in carbs. For a low carb smoothie, simply use the stevia option or your favorite sugar alternative for the sweetener of choice. Since avocados are high in fat, it's best to eat the fruit in the morning so your body can burn the calories throughout the day.
These avocado smoothies all incorporate one of the healthiest foods around, the avocado. With its high levels of potassium, healthy fat, and fiber it makes anything more nutritious. Because we're such big fans of this fruit, and because it blends so seamlessly into smoothies — adding a "milkshake" texture without altering taste — we're rounded up. You can cook Avocado smoothie using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado smoothie
- It's 1 of ripe avocado.
- You need 1 teaspoon of honey or as desired /you can put instead sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk or as desired.
- It's of Almond for decoration (optional).
- You need of f.
Try this avocado, vanilla yogurt, and honey smoothie in the summer for a refreshing treat. I'm from Brazil and my grandpa has drank an avocado smoothie practically every morning for years. This creamy avocado smoothie recipe is the BEST healthy breakfast! Made with banana and coconut milk, this avocado smoothie recipe is deliciously creamy without any dairy.
Avocado smoothie step by step
- Peel avocado and take off its seed.
- In food blender add avocado,milk, honey or sugar,mix /blend well untill you have thick soft juice,if you want it to be less thick you can add more milk.
- Pour the smoothy in the glass, garnish with cream and almond sprinkle some honey on top,it is served cold.
- You can add also crushed ice.
The perfect plant-based way to start your day. This Avocado Spinach Smoothie inspired by Ben Greenfield - a nutrition and fitness expert, triathlon and Spartan Race competitor, as well as New York Times Bestseller - absolutely fits the bill. See more ideas about smoothie recipes, avocado smoothie, healthy smoothies. My family LOVED the last avocado smoothie I made, so I thought I would try another avocado-based drink! How To Make These Green Smoothies: Start by adding the liquid to your blender (see my blender recommendations), followed by the avocado and apple last.