Plum cake Christmas special. X'Mas is not complete without yummy Plum Cakes How to prepare alcohol-free Plum cake is being shown. Do try out, and let us know your feedback. Loaded with dry fruits and enhanced with goodness of spices is this cake all about!
Kannurtasteworld Kannurtasteworld. #fruitcakerecipe #plumcakevideorecipe #christmasplumcake #newyearcakerecipe #newyearsweetrecipe Hello everyone, Hope you all doing good. Chop and soak the dry fruits in rum/wine and keep it Thanks a tonne 🙂 It will hold a special place in my heart, because this is my first Christmas after my wedding, and your cake is going to help me win his family over! Christmas Special Eggless Plum Cake Recipe without Oven You can cook Plum cake Christmas special using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Plum cake Christmas special
- It's 1 bowl of all purpose flour (approx 120 gram).
- You need 1 bowl of sugar powder.
- Prepare 4 of cloves.
- Prepare 2 of green cardamom.
- It's 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 cup of cooking oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 15 of almonds chopped.
- You need 10 of cashew nut chopped.
- It's 3 tbsp of raisins.
- Prepare 10 of walnut chopped.
- Prepare 10 of pistachio chopped.
- You need 3 tbsp of tutti fruit.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essences.
Easy Plum Cake Recipe ~The Terrace Kitchen. Rich Plum cake is the ultimate Christmas cake, bursting with goodness of rum soaked dry fruits. Christmas is around the corner and it won't feel like Christmas unless and until there's plum cake at home. So this Christmas why get it from the stores when you can bake it at home.
Plum cake Christmas special instructions
- In a mixing bowl add orange juice than add all dry fruits,tutti fruit mix well cover and rest for 1 hour's.
- Now heat the wok than add 1/4 sugar saute till caramelize then pour the soke dryfrurit and mix well.
- Now in a small blender jar add cloves, cinnamon stick, green cardamom blend it make a fine paste now yr plum cake masala ie ready keep it a side.
- Now take a antoher bowl seive all dry ingredients and spice and mix it well.
- Now mix wet and dry ingredients together than add essences mix well and pour the in grease tin and bake it preheated microwaves for 15 min at 180c.
- Then allow in to cool for 5 minutes and demould it and cut in to desired shape and enjoy it.
Try this simple and easy recipe at home and we are sure your kids can't stop licking their fingers! Their plum cake is very popular and they make thousands at this time of the year. Amma had the recipe so I wanted to share it in time for Christmas. This fruit cake recipe doesn't need you to soak the dry fruits in advance and it's alcohol-free so you can make the cake instantly just before you need it. Christmas in Kerala is what memories are made of.