How To Make Yummy Summer Green Smoothie
Summer Green Smoothie.
You can have Summer Green Smoothie using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Summer Green Smoothie
- Prepare 1 of Pear (can substitute Apple).
- Prepare 1 bunch of Spinach or Kale (can mix both).
- You need 2 of Bananas.
- Prepare 1 of Mango.
- It's 1/4 stick of Celery, chopped.
- You need 1/3 of Cucumber.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Strawberry (frozen or fresh), chopped.
- It's 2 1/2 cup of Ice.
- Prepare 1 can of pineapple (crushed or sliced) with juice (can substitute fresh pineapple).
- It's 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of Organic Honey.
Summer Green Smoothie step by step
- Rinse all fresh ingredients with cold water..
- Remove skin from mango and pear and cut both up..
- Peel cucumber and cut into smaller pieces..
- Add all ingredients to blender, packing with lots of spinach (and/or kale). Blend on high for 5 seconds..
- Add ice and blend again well..