KJ Yummy Fruit Smoothie Cream. Top smoothie-with-ice-cream-and-fruit recipes just for you. Get your personalized results. lipton green tea, lime juice, ice cubes, banana, Carte D'Or Vanilla Ice Cream. · Fruit smoothie purists, this Strawberry Mango Smoothie is for you!
Yummy Fruit Smoothie is cold and creamy and perfect to quench your thirst on a hot summer day. PLACE fruit, evaporated milk and ice in blender; cover. For smoothies, frozen fruit is best. You can have KJ Yummy Fruit Smoothie Cream using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of KJ Yummy Fruit Smoothie Cream
- It's 12 of frozen blueberries.
- It's 6 slice of frozen peaches.
- Prepare 8 of frozen mango chunks.
- Prepare 6 of frozen whole strawberries.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of pineapple & homemade vanilla ice cream(i used blue bell).
- You need 40 ml of cold water(i used bottled but any would work).
- You need 1 dash of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 4 packages of sweetener (i used equal original packets) (optional).
It blends up thicker than fresh fruit and gives you a really cold smoothie to enjoy after blending. We use unsweetened Greek yogurt in our smoothie, but peanut butter, almond butter, or vanilla yogurt are all great options. Want creamy smoothies without dairy or yogurt? Throw a cup of yogurt into your blender, then all of the fruits and veggies you can stand.
KJ Yummy Fruit Smoothie Cream step by step
- Add blueberries, strawberries, mango chunks & sliced peaches into blender with sweetener & pulsates 15-20 times. (REMINDER: Sweetener is optional).
- Add ice cream into blender with to fruit & blend (i put mine on the milkshake setting) until fully mixed together..
- Add water, cinnamon & vanilla into blender (i added while blending the fruit & ice cream mixture but if your not able to you can add after blending & pulsate 20 time)..
- Pour into glass or bowl & enjoy..
Blend it together for yummy, nutritional goodness. A wide variety of fruit yogurt smoothie options are available to you, such as function, controls type, and warranty. This delicious recipe turns a fruit smoothie into a healthy sorbet with seasonal fruit, banana, and coconut milk. Well, it's really the same ingredients that I use to make a fruit smoothie, but frozen. It's ideal for hot summer days and tastes like a special treat to my It's like soft serve ice cream.