Vegan Orange and Chocolate cake.
You can have Vegan Orange and Chocolate cake using 12 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Orange and Chocolate cake
- It's 3/4 cup of All Purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of Whole Wheat Pastry flour.
- Prepare 1and1/2cup of Cane sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cocoa powder(Dutch).
- You need 1/16 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Almond milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Any neutral flavored.
- You need as needed of oil.
- It's 2 of Oranges with skin and pulp (boiled whole for 45mins).
Vegan Orange and Chocolate cake step by step
- Cook whole oranges in boiling water for 45mins, remove pips.
- Cut the cooked whole oranges, put into a blender to give smooth paste. Remove into a bowl, it cool down.
- Preheat oven to 180degreesC.
- Prepare 9inch round cake tin with parchment paper at base.
- Coat remaining inner surface with bit of oil.
- Dry mix- Whisk, measure and sift dry ingredients into bowl of standing mixer.
- Wet mix- Add the vinegar to the almond milk, let it clabber.
- Add oil to almond milk and whisk.
- Add wet mix to the dry mix at medium speed.
- Add the orange pulp mix to the batter.
- Pour into prepared cake tin.
- 12. Bake on centre shelf for 45 mins or till the wooden pick in the centre comes out clean and cake has separated from sides of tin.
- Remove from oven and let it rest in cake tin for 10 mins.
- Remove from cake tin onto cooling rack.
- Serve with some vegan ice cream or just as is.
- All the best!!!.
- That’s the last slice😍.
- No butter or eggs and yet so moist and light!.
- Enjoy this delicious chocolate orange cake.