Veggie and Berry Smoothie. Coconut Water Smoothie: Coconut Water, Berries and Spinach are a hydrating and healthy way to help you on your way to recovery and wellness. A coconut water smoothie loaded with berries, greens and lots of other healthy ingredients to rehydrate you and make you feel your best! Also, get an exclusive INSIDE LOOK.
For my ingredients, I used frozen berries, frozen mango, bananas, orange, fresh strawberries, raw kale, raw spinach, carrot, fresh peeled ginger, water and ice. Want to start adding veggies to your smoothies? Don't worry, you can't even taste them! You can have Veggie and Berry Smoothie using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veggie and Berry Smoothie
- Prepare 1/4 each of cucumber.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh spinich.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Kale.
- You need 1/4 cup of Frozen Greek Yogurt.
- You need 1 pinch of Wheat Grass.
- You need 1/4 cup of Frozen Blueberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Frozen mixed dark berries.
- Prepare 1 cup of Juice of your choice.
- It's 1 tbsp of Flax seed.
- You need 1 dash of lemon juice.
This berry smoothie has a secret. I know that it looks innocent enough. Maybe it's a standard mix of fruit, yogurt, milk etc., or maybe it's something really cool you don't even know about. These smoothie-friendly vegetables are just as easy to toss in smoothies as leafy greens like spinach and kale.
Veggie and Berry Smoothie instructions
- Cut cucumber into pieces.
- Put all ingredients into Ninja/blender.
- Blend until smooth in texture.
- Enjoy the healthy taste :).
Using a mixture of frozen fruits and fresh greens. Made with a combination of frozen berries, this smoothie is tart yet satisfying. For addition nutrition (and to cut through all the fruit), a little yogurt. Be the first to rate & review! For a milkshake-like consistency, use frozen banana slices in this nutritious fruit and vegetable smoothie recipe.