How To Make Diet New York cheesecake
New York cheesecake.
You can cook New York cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of New York cheesecake
- It's of Crust.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- It's 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need of Filling.
- It's 24 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 can of condensed milk.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Strawberry topping.
- It's 1 box of strawberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 of red food coloring.
New York cheesecake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 °F..
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. set aside..
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup of sugar and melted butter in a small bowl. Press on bottom and up sides of prepared pan..
- Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool..
- Beat cream cheese and condensed milk at high speed with a beater until creamy..
- Gradually add 1 cup of sugar, mixing well..
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until each one is incorporated. TIP: Beat eggs at minimum speed or manually. If too much air gets into the mix then it will puff too much during baking and then crack when it sinks..
- Add lime juice and a pinch of salt. Beat until smooth..
- Pour into prepared crust..
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until mixture is almost set and slightly firm to the touch. Run a knife around edge of pan to release sides and help prevent cracking..
- Cool to room temperature, cover and chill at least 8 hours..
- Crush the strawberries with a fork and place them in a small pot..
- Dissolve cornstarch in water and add to the crushed strawberries..
- Add lemon juice, 1/4 cup of sugar and food coloring..
- Cook until dense, then remove from heat and cool..
- Cover the cheesecake with the topping and refrigerate until cold..