Cinnamon Apple Cider Cups.
You can have Cinnamon Apple Cider Cups using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Apple Cider Cups
- You need 12 of large apples.
- It's 1 of jug apple cider.
- Prepare 12 of cinnamon sticks.
Cinnamon Apple Cider Cups step by step
- Cut a small flat surface on the bottom of the apples to keep them from tipping over..
- Cut the top off of the apples and scoop out the insides. Leave about a 1/4 in widow rim and make sure to not make the sides and bottom not to thin or the cider will leak..
- Heat the apple cider on a pot on the stove top and ladle into hollowed apples..
- Add a cinnamon stick to use as a straw to sip..