How to Cook Tasty Stuffed portobello (vegetarian)
Stuffed portobello (vegetarian).
You can have Stuffed portobello (vegetarian) using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed portobello (vegetarian)
- Prepare 4 of jumbo portobello mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 pack of Yves veggie cuisine garden veggie crumble (soy free vegan protein).
- It's 1/4 of large Red pepper finely diced.
- It's 1/4 of large orange pepper finely diced.
- It's 1 of green onion finely diced.
- You need 1/3 cup of feta crumbled.
- It's 50 ml of extra virgin olive oil.
- It's 50 ml of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare to taste of fresh ground black pepper.
Stuffed portobello (vegetarian) instructions
- Clean the mushrooms heads with damp cloth or paper towel..
- Remove stems and finely dice them. Put them aside in a large bowl..
- Remove inside of mushrooms delicatly with spoon. Carefull not to brake mushroom heads. Throw inside away..
- Mix olive oil with balsamic vinegar and brush the outside and the inside of mushroom heads with mix. Put them aside on a plate..
- Add the peppers, green onions, crumbled feta and vegan protein to the bowl containing the mushroom stems and mix well. Add fresh ground black pepper to taste..
- Stuff the mushroom heads with this mix, gently pressing mix in with hands..
- Cook on the bbq at mid-low or in the oven at 450° for 20 minutes. Both must be preheated..
- Serve on a quinoa bed with a side of green salad..