How to Cook Appetizing CARROT CAKE
You can cook CARROT CAKE using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of CARROT CAKE
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mashed bananas.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of grated carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (optional).
- It's of dry.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 3 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate soda.
- You need of wet.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cooking oil.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- Prepare of icing.
- You need 100 grams of softened butter.
- You need 2 cup of icing sugar.
- You need 100 ml of cream cheese (plain).
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract (or essence).
- It's 1 of carrots, lemon rind or chopped nuts for garnish.
- Prepare tsp of vanilla essence.
CARROT CAKE instructions
- Preheat oven 180°C. Cream eggs and sugar together.
- Add oil, carrots, nuts, and bananas.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Pour into Prepared cake tins 20×20 for square or standard round cake tin. Don't over fill as it rises quite alot. Bake for 30 minutes or until centre is dry when you stick skewer in it.
- For the icing...wait for the cake to cool down.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add cream cheese and mix.
- Add vanilla essence and mix.
- Grate carrot and lemon rind or nuts to garnish.