Summer Green Smoothie. This summer green smoothie is a little on the sweeter side, with mango and passionfruit being added. This makes it great for those hot summer days and it means your kids will love it too! See more ideas about Smoothies, Easy green smoothie, Smoothie recipes.
Summer is here, and it's a great opportunity to pick up your green smoothie habit. It's common for your taste preferences to change with the seasons, and during the winter time. Smoothies do a shitload of good stuff at once: They deliver a quick, easy-to-digest mega-dose of nutrients; they fill you up with healthy fats and high-fiber foods to help you lose weight. You can cook Summer Green Smoothie using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Summer Green Smoothie
- You need 1 of Pear (can substitute Apple).
- It's 1 bunch of Spinach or Kale (can mix both).
- Prepare 2 of Bananas.
- You need 1 of Mango.
- Prepare 1/4 stick of Celery, chopped.
- You need 1/3 of Cucumber.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Strawberry (frozen or fresh), chopped.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Ice.
- It's 1 can of pineapple (crushed or sliced) with juice (can substitute fresh pineapple).
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Organic Honey.
Summer is the perfect time to learn how to make your own green smoothies with the abundance of greens that are out at your local farmer's market, in your CSA box, or even in your own garden! Jen Hansard, founder of Simple Green Smoothie, explains how to make a delicious green smoothie that tastes just like a A kale smoothie that tastes so summery it deserves to be sipped poolside? Wet Summer Watermelon Smoothie and swarming fly stresses (Green Smoothie/Green Thickie). This watermelon smoothie will cheer you up in the rain or cool you down in the sun.
Summer Green Smoothie step by step
- Rinse all fresh ingredients with cold water..
- Remove skin from mango and pear and cut both up..
- Peel cucumber and cut into smaller pieces..
- Add all ingredients to blender, packing with lots of spinach (and/or kale). Blend on high for 5 seconds..
- Add ice and blend again well..
Enjoy classic treats in smoothie form! These four fun drinks are Every so often, I get on these mean green daily smoothie kicks that, in all honesty, can get a little. Whether making a green smoothie or adding summer greens to a fruit smoothie, these blended concoctions are healthy and revitalizing. The last year or so of high school through college. Green smoothies come in many flavors and I firmly believe there's a green smoothie out there for everyone.