Easiest Way to Prep Perfect Mango-Coffee Smoothie with Ice-cream & chocolate syrup
Mango-Coffee Smoothie with Ice-cream & chocolate syrup. Mango FaloodaThe Recipes Pakistan. mango ice cream, mango, almonds, seeds, rose water, mango. A spoonful of cream of coconut added the sweetness and special flavor with a tropical flare. Ultra creamy and smooth Mango Smoothie.
This ultra creamy mango smoothie is the best summertime smoothie recipe. It's made with fresh mango and a handful of ingredients (dairy or dairy-free) for the ultimate thirst Tastes like liquid ice cream. Take mango, milk, coffee, lukewarm water. You can cook Mango-Coffee Smoothie with Ice-cream & chocolate syrup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango-Coffee Smoothie with Ice-cream & chocolate syrup
- It's 1 of big size yellow mango pulp.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cold milk.
- You need 1 cup of ice cube.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of coffee.
- It's 3 of glucose biscuit.
- You need 2 cup of vanila ice-cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of chocolate syrup.
- You need 2 of mint leaves.
- Prepare of For garnished-:.
- Prepare as needed of Grapes.
- Prepare as needed of Mango cubes.
- It's as needed of Mint leaves.
- It's as needed of Pistachio.
- You need as needed of chocolate powder.
Peel the mango and cut it into pieces. This mango smoothie is super creamy, and unlike some smoothies it doesn't break up as it comes to room So I like to top my mango smoothie with a little extra coconut, some chunked up mango, and for another My man slurped it down in less time than it took it me to get back in the room with coffee. Before serving, keep the ice cream bowl at room temperature for some minutes till you can easily scoop it out. How to make Coffee and Mango Smoothie.
Mango-Coffee Smoothie with Ice-cream & chocolate syrup instructions
- For smoothie collect mango pulp,grapes,ice-cream,coffee,sugar and chocolate syrup..
- Blend the mango pulp with milk,sugar,3 to 4 ice cube,⅛ tsp coffee powder,and 2 mint leaves and and scoop ice-cream into a thik shake. Keep aside..
- Now 2nd step blend ¼ tsp coffee powder,3 biscuit and 1tbsp milk with ¼ tsp sugar. A thik coffee biscuit paste is ready..
- Pour the mango shake into serving glasses in ½ layer,now add ⅓ layer of coffee-biscuit paste over the mango skake layer and top with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream. Garnished with nuts and fruits with mint leaves..
- Sprinkle with chocolate powder & chocolate syrup. Serve immediately or freez it after 2 to 4 hr..
METHOD: • Blend milk, sugar, mango pulp, cream and coffee in a blender. • Add lots of ice and blend for few seconds more. • Serve delicious smoothie in glasses, sprinkle coffee on top, and serve. In Latin America, a mango smoothie, or batido, is prepared with mouth-watering GOYA® Mango Nectar and vanilla ice cream. We think you'll agree: This is one of the most refreshing mango For a lower fat version, make mango smoothies with low-fat ice cream or yogurt, in place of the ice cream. A basic mango smoothie recipe generally contains mango, ice, milk, and sugar (or ideally honey). Smoothies with mangoes are very delicious and healthy, and tastes very similar to a slushy.