Low carb smoothie with berries. It is a low carb berry smoothie (aka a keto berry smoothie), which not only has an amazing taste, but is packed full of micronutrients and good fats! I like to call it the berry bliss smoothie! This keto smoothie truly tastes too good to be real!
How to eat low carb as a vegan. You can also use any berry you prefer. Most other fruit will be too high carb. You can cook Low carb smoothie with berries using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low carb smoothie with berries
- You need of Smoothie.
- It's 150 ml of cream.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 250 ml of Natural youghurt.
- Prepare 60 ml of Udos choice oil.
- It's 60 ml of coconut oil.
- It's 8 tsp of Sukrin or other artificial sweetner.
- It's 300 grams of frozen berries.
Sounds good (though the lemon juice is a bit. This smoothie is a little lighter in comparison to other traditional keto smoothies, so if you're looking for a super thick Blueberries - Any berry will work (blackberry, raspberry, strawberry) and will have a similar Cuisine:egg free, Gluten Free, grain free, Low Carb / Keto, Nut Free, sugar free, Vegetarian. Our Low-Carb Blueberry Smoothie is perfect for keto, Atkins, or diabetic diets. This easy smoothie tastes like blueberry cheesecake in a glass.
Low carb smoothie with berries instructions
- Mix everything in a blender, except the oils and berries.
- If necessary, melt the coconut oil..
- While the blender is running, add the oils. If this is done when the blender is off the oils might solidify and be lumpy instead of distributing evenly in the mix..
- Add the berries of your choice and run the blender till the mix is even and all the berries have been blended..
I made this smoothie with almond milk rather than cows milk to keep the carb level low. If you have allergies to almonds or nuts, or prefer a different type milk. Any low carb berry can be used. Although I added raspberries, you can change it up with any combination of unsweetened frozen berries. She does love blueberries and strawberries so I'll try those versions next.