Last minute Christmas Cake | Egg-less Christmas Fruit Cake.
You can have Last minute Christmas Cake | Egg-less Christmas Fruit Cake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Last minute Christmas Cake | Egg-less Christmas Fruit Cake
- You need 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It's 120 g of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ginger powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cloves powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 100 g of melted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 250 g of dried or candied Fruits (I used apricots, raisins, cranberries, cherries, candied orange & lemon peel).
Last minute Christmas Cake | Egg-less Christmas Fruit Cake instructions
- In a large bowl add fruits, flour, baking soda, salt, ginger powder, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, cloves powder, and sugar..
- Mix everything and keep that aside..
- In another bowl, whisk together the melted butter, buttermilk, vanilla extract..
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix well..
- Pour into the prepared loaf pan and even out the top..
- Bake at 180 °C for 40 to 50 minutes or a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake will come out clean..
- Let cool down for 5 minutes before removing from the pan..