Cranberry Christmas Cake.
You can have Cranberry Christmas Cake using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Christmas Cake
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 3/4 cup of softened butter.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 Tbs of fresh orange zest.
- It's 2 cups of AP flour.
- You need 12 oz of fresh cranberries.
Cranberry Christmas Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- With electric mixer, beat eggs and sugar for 7 minutes, until doubled in size (very important since there is no levening agent in this recipe).
- Add butter, vanilla and zest.
- Mix 2 minutes.
- Fold in flour until about half mixed.
- Gently fold in cranberries.
- Pour into greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake 40-45 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting.