Iron Packed Smoothie.
You can cook Iron Packed Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Iron Packed Smoothie
- It's 2 cup of Kale.
- You need 1 cup of orange juice.
- It's 1/2 of Fresh beet, sliced.
- It's 1/2 cup of fresh pineapple chunks.
- You need 2 of stalks celery, chopped.
- You need 6 of baby carrots.
Iron Packed Smoothie instructions
- Combine kale and orange juice in blender or bullet. Pulse until smooth..
- Add in all remaining ingredients and pulse again until blended. You can add some crushed ice to thicken it if you prefer..