Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie. But, uhhh, there's always room for that on the Thanksgiving table - stay tuned. I combine a few favorites from fall's bounty of flavors to make this pumpkin pie smoothie. But before those go into the blender, make. why you'll love this pumpkin pie protein smoothie.
Ideally, add a bit of frozen fruit to the mixture and. A protein-packed, thick and creamy smoothie that tastes like pumpkin pie in a glass! Or, try my Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie as a perfect mid-day or post-workout snack. You can have Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie
- Prepare 15 oz of (can) pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix).
- Prepare 16 oz of almond milk (sugar free).
- It's 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground ginger (or 1" ginger root).
- You need 2 of scoops protein powder (vanilla works best).
- It's of 2-4 pieces of ice (consistency).
Ok sorry for being ridiculous but seriously, this Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie is soooooooo delicious! Tasted just like what pumpkin pie would taste like if it were smoothie-fied. When you make this, please #blogilates or #cheapcleaneats on instagram so I can see what you thought of it! It's our favorite time of year!
Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie instructions
- Pour almond milk into blender followed by the pure pumpkin..
- Next pour in dry ingredients..
- Lastly add your preferred amount of ice cubes..
- Blend until desired consistency is reached..
The weather is chilly, the leaves are bright, and there's pumpkin all around! Spice up your leftover pumpkin with seasonal flavors like warm cinnamon and allspice. Want an extra level of flavor? Add a scoop of our delicious Superfood. With hidden cauliflower for bonus nutrients.