Strawberry Watermelon chia pudding smoothie.
You can cook Strawberry Watermelon chia pudding smoothie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Watermelon chia pudding smoothie
- It's 1 cup of frozen watermelon.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen strawberry.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon.
- Prepare of Chia pudding.
- You need 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- It's 1 cup of warm almond milk (or any prefers milk).
Strawberry Watermelon chia pudding smoothie instructions
- Make chia pudding, put chia seeds in a cup of warm almond milk and leave it for 10-15 min. You can leave this overnight.
- Put the smoothie ingredients into a blender and blitz them until smooth..
- Pour some chai pudding into and nice glass, then add smoothie and then add chai. Repeat that to get a lovely layer effect..
- Enjoy the combination of hot and cold. It’s sooo yummy 😋.