Easiest Way to Make Diet Christmas Cookies
You can cook Christmas Cookies using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas Cookies
- Prepare of Cookies.
- You need 1 cup of shortening.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 5 cup of flour (add more to gain desired consistency).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's of Frosting.
- Prepare 2 stick of margarine.
- It's 2 cup of shortening.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla (clear vanilla for white frosting).
- It's 2 lb of powered sugar (or until a little dry).
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
Christmas Cookies instructions
- Cookies: Preheat oven to 375°F. Place all ingredients in a mixer. Continue to add flour until the mixer can no longer mix. Roll dough on a cookie sheet and use cookie cutters to shape. Bake for 8-10 minutes..
- Frosting: Mix all ingredients; add milk to consistency..