Ginger Spiced Christmas Cookie Biscuits. Whenever I think of Christmas cookies, gingerbread cookies come to mind first. Well, after Christmas sugar cookies of course! I played around with the spices a lot and really loved the flavor of these cookies when using a full Tablespoon each of ground ginger and ground cinnamon.
Turn delicately spiced, iced biscuits into an edible Christmas decoration - a gorgeous gift to give to someone special over the. Spiced Ginger Cookies made with molasses and a lovely blend of holiday spices. Perfect soft Ginger Molasses Cookies for Christmas! You can have Ginger Spiced Christmas Cookie Biscuits using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ginger Spiced Christmas Cookie Biscuits
- Prepare 350 grams of plain flour.
- You need 2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need 175 grams of light brown sugar.
- You need 100 grams of butter.
- Prepare 1 medium of egg.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of golden syrup.
Chewy Ginger Cookies are best when chewy & crispy in all the right places. You might call them Ginger Biscuits but either way, you'll make double next time! Spices: Ground cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg. Baking soda, salt, egg and vanilla extract: Because…cookies.
Ginger Spiced Christmas Cookie Biscuits instructions
- sift flour, ginger and bicarbonate into a bowl, add sugar and mix.
- rub in butter until mix resembles breadcrumbs.
- add egg and syrup then mix to form a dough.
- roll out on a floured surface to 1cm deep and cut with cookie cutters or a tumbler.
- place on greased baking sheet and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- preheat oven to 170'C/gas mark 3.
- bake for 10-15mins or until golden brown.
- allow to cool slightly before enjoying!.
Turn delicately spiced, iced biscuits into an edible Christmas decoration - a gorgeous gift to give to someone special over the festive season. More than just gingerbread, these Christmas cookies have our special festive spice mix and are dipped in dark chocolate. Our festive cookies make perfect edible Christmas decorations to hang from your tree or mantle. You can leave these iced biscuits out for Santa or wrap them up as a gift. This Christmas, we have everything you'll need to master this classic gingerbread cookie recipe.