Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Healthy eggnog muffins
Healthy eggnog muffins. They're supremely moist and tender, with almost the same texture as cupcakes, and plenty of those cozy spices. These muffins are also quick and simple to make (no. Healthier homemade eggnog with cooked eggs - safe and healthy for the whole family.
They are muffins that have the remarkable texture and flavor of classic cake doughnuts, plus a generous glug of eggnog for good. These Healthy Egg Muffins are super simple and delicious! Add cheese, meat and veggies to make these tasty breakfast muffins, or customize them with your favorite ingredients. You can cook Healthy eggnog muffins using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy eggnog muffins
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of butter melted.
- It's 2 of egg whites.
- It's of Heaping 1/2 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need 2.5 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of munk fruit sweetener powder.
- It's 2 1/2 of AP cups flour.
- You need 1 cup of almond milk eggnog.
- Prepare of Optional- 1-1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips (or sugar free).
Learn how to make weightless muffins which is sugar free. Todays video is different from other videos because its a weightloss muffin recipe video. you can. Oatmeal Eggnog Muffins - Get into the Holiday Season with these amazing, tender and moist eggnog muffins! That's why I made these muffins sort of healthy.
Healthy eggnog muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Melt the butter in the bowl then add wet ingredients. Mix well..
- Add flour and mix to combine. Grease 11-12 muffin tins and bake for 25 min..
Balance is the key to my game. 😉. It does have "egg" in its name.but that might just be wishful thinking. Your typical batch of eggnog is made with heavy cream, whole milk, sugar, raw eggs (yolks and. These Healthy Egg Muffins are studded with spinach, cherry tomatoes, capsicum / bell peppers These egg muffins are intended to be healthy but I won't judge if you want to load them up with. Our easy Eggnog Muffins will capture the flavor of Christmas's essential beverage in a format that's perfect for Christmas brunch.