Smoothie Pancakes. Smoothie pancakes are a fun and easy breakfast that kids love! This is my FAVOURITE Smoothie at the moment! Green Smoothie Pancakes - Protein Pancakes Gluten Free #BehindTheMuscle #Sponsored #Isopure.
Give the kids one of these and they will enjoy it just as much. Try this Banana Smoothie Pancakes recipe to add a twist to your breakfast. These pancakes are super soft, fluffy and just melt in your mouth. You can cook Smoothie Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoothie Pancakes
- It's 1 cup of oats or oat flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 of small banana.
- It's 1 handful of spinach.
- You need 1 of date (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of peanut butter or almond butter (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar (vegan) or 1 egg.
- It's of Approximately 1/3 cup milk.
Pour smoothie into the dry mix and stir to combine, using a whisk to separate lumps. Crack the egg into the mix, add the chia seeds, and stir well. Meer zin in een gewone smoothie? Banaan, spinazie en het sap van een sinaasappel in een blender met een glas water zijn een topcombi!
Smoothie Pancakes step by step
- Add all the ingredients into a high speed blender (I use a nutri bullet) along with enough milk to make a thick batter..
- Heat a small amount of olive oil in a large frying pan on a medium heat. Once hot, spoon the thick batter into the frying pan and cook until the underside starts to go golden. Flip the pancake and cook the other side..
- Remove the cooked pancakes from the pan and continue cooking the remaining batter. Serve with a little yoghurt, nut butter and berries and enjoy! These also work well with other vegetables such as beetroot, carrot, cacao powder or simple plain.
Bewaar de pancakes in een luchtdichte doos in de koelkast. It doesn't matter if they come out wonky or with a splotchy surface instead of being a beautiful, even golden brown - after all, they'll get smothered in. Look no further for the perfect homemade pancake recipe! Served with some oven-baked bacon, breakfast couldn't be any more perfect. Here's how to make perfect pancakes from scratch every time.