Recipes: Yummy Mango Smoothie
Mango Smoothie. I add a fresh mango (one or two if you like it stronger), milk or soy or almond milk, live culture yogurt, flax seed oil, a dash of nutmeg or cardamom. Mango is a subtle flavor and people often buy the puree or slices in cans. Frozen mango should be just as good although with mango in season I have not tried it.
Greek Yogurt: Greek yogurt will add thickness and protein to the smoothie. Go for ½ cup of either plain or vanilla. Milk: Finish it off with ½ cup of a liquid! You can cook Mango Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Smoothie
- It's 1 cup of chopped Ripe Mango.
- It's 1/2 cup of low fat milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of ice.
- It's 1/4 cup of plain yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar or honey.
- You need as needed of mango Chunks for garnishing.
I prefer milk here, but you could use orange. How do you make Mango Smoothie? Folks it really does not get much easier than this. Simply add your mango, banana, yogurt, milk and lemon juice to the blender.
Mango Smoothie step by step
- Place the mango, milk, ice, yoghurt and honey in a blender..
- Blend until smooth and frothy..
- Pour this mixture in a tall glass with and garnished with Chunks of mango pieces..
- U can make this smoothie with any other fruits..
Pour into glasses, garnish if desired and serve. Just keep in mind that smoothies are best served right away so plan accordingly. Whether it's a refreshing breakfast drink or a fruity dessert, a smoothie is good any time of day. For me, mango smoothies are the best of the best. With a tropical flavor and smooth texture, mangos are the perfect smoothie fruit.