Dragonfruit smoothie bowl. These Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls are a perfect breakfast, snack or dessert. Summer is here and what better way to start your day than with a delicious Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl. Reliance Digital's #SmartCooking brings to you this.
The dragon fruit puree had a milder taste than I'd expected, which means it pairs well with other fruits. It reminded me of a very mild kiwi and it made for a light, delicious, and gorgeously bright pink smoothie. I loved the smoothie so much, I couldn't wait to make a. You can cook Dragonfruit smoothie bowl using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dragonfruit smoothie bowl
- You need 100 g of frozen pink pitiya puree (pink dragonfruit).
- It's 1 of whole frozen banana.
- Prepare half of cup frozen passionfruit puree.
- Prepare half of cup frozen strawberries.
- Prepare half of cup frozen raspberries.
- Prepare of coconut milk.
- It's of toppings.
- Prepare of granola.
- Prepare of chia seeds.
- You need of coconut flakes.
- It's of blueberries.
- It's of almond butter.
- It's of banana.
Vibrantly colored and boldly flavored, this dragonfruit smoothie bowl recipe is topped with delicious crunchy pistachios, shredded coconut and dried goji berries. This Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl recipe uses pitaya, or dragon fruit, for a delicious bowl that packs health benefits. When I was roaming around the fresh markets and streets of Thailand, dragon fruit was at each corner. Smoothie bowls are an easy and healthy way to start off the day.
Dragonfruit smoothie bowl step by step
- In a blender or bullet add all ur ingredients except the coconut milk.
- Add splashed of coconut milk and blend and keep adding coconut milk till u get all ingredients blended to thick consistency you dont want it to liquidity.
- Once blended then add toppings (you need to work quickly as the smoothie bowl melts really quick)and enjoy.
And now that dragon fruit is commonly available, making this The vibrant pink color of dragon fruit simply demands one's attention. This beautiful and tasty fruit has been a popular ingredient at. This Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl is a reminder to us that beauty is more than skin deep. Yet it doesn't mean you have to ignore the It's also a bit unique, because dragonfruit is not a staple Simple Green Smoothies ingredient. But I've been buying it a lot more since.