Plum cake Christmas cake eggless and whole wheat. Eggless atta cake recipe with jaggery l whole wheat cake l without oven. Easy Christmas Cake with no soaking of fruits, no refined sugar, no flour, which is completely healthy , made with whole wheat flour. I have made this cake both with fresh orange juice and apple juice on various occasions.
Here's wishing everyone a very merry Christmas. This holiday season has turned out to be the best so far with family I've made fruit cakes that were dense and not very appealing before and from that experience I can definitely say that is one of the best fruit cakes. Why Christmas Cake Is Also Called Plum Cake? You can have Plum cake Christmas cake eggless and whole wheat using 26 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Plum cake Christmas cake eggless and whole wheat
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of dates.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried cherries.
- It's 1 tbsp of apricots.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black raisin.
- It's 1 tbsp of yellow raisin.
- It's 4 tbsp of Tutti frutti.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped Plums.
- It's 1 tbsp of Cashews.
- It's 1 tbsp of almonds.
- It's 1 tbsp of pistachios.
- It's 1/4 cup of Orange juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Ginger powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Cardomom powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Corn flour.
- You need Pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Jaggery.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of yogurt.
- It's 1/3 cup of milk.
- It's 1/4 cup of oil.
As seen above, Christmas cake is made with currants, raisins etc. This Eggless Wheat Christmas cake is more or less based on my popular Teatime/ Fruit Cake. Only that I have added lots of soaked fruits and spices in it to make it a perfect. I have not used alcohol for soaking the fruits.
Plum cake Christmas cake eggless and whole wheat step by step
- Mix jaggery with hot water.make a syrup..
- Add in the orange juice.mix well..
- Add in the nuts and dried fruits except cashews almonds and pistachios.soak for an hour..
- Take yogurt in a separate bowl, smooth it out. Add milk and mix well. Keep aside..
- Now add the oil to the soaked dried fruits..
- Sift in the dry ingredients and fold gently..
- Add the yogurt and milk mixture gradually fold until well combined..
- At last add the chopped cashews,almonds,pistachios and few dried cherries..
- Bake in a 6 inch greased tin at 200°C FOR 40-45 mins or until toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Enjoy !!!.
Its an easy recipe and can be put together in no time. This is my first post on Eggless Christmas Fruit cake recipe without alcohol/ rum and condensed milk. Though I've tried some eggless plum cake recipes earlier, I couldn't post any. I wanted to post a perfect eggless fruit cake recipe for christmas. Eggless fruit cake recipe or eggless plum cake recipe, a great cake for Christmas season that requires no eggs to prepare.