Recipes: Healthy A Raspberry Dome Cake For Christmas
A Raspberry Dome Cake For Christmas. This tart cake goes best with a vanilla glaze on top. Get the recipe from Little Spice Jar. This cake is so light, it basically feels like you're eating zero calories.
I wanted to make a strawberry mousse cake. I made it into a cute dome-shape for Christmas. These domes of creamy caramel mousse are filled with fresh raspberry jelly inserts and covered in a light caramel glaze. You can have A Raspberry Dome Cake For Christmas using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of A Raspberry Dome Cake For Christmas
- Prepare of <Spongecake batter>.
- It's 50 grams of Cake flour.
- It's 3 of Eggs.
- You need 70 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It's 30 ml of 35% heavy cream.
- It's of <Raspberry Bavarois>.
- Prepare 200 grams of Frozen raspberries.
- It's 150 ml of Milk.
- It's 70 ml of 35% heavy cream.
- Prepare 50 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 6 grams of ●Powdered gelatin.
- It's 30 ml of ●Water.
- It's of <Decorations>.
- It's 200 ml of ○35% fat Heavy cream.
- It's 15 grams of ○Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of Raspberries and your favorite fruits.
Fragments of homemade pralines, caramelized almonds, stud the sides like crunchy jewels. My caramel mousse-raspberry domes have a romantic name: Dreams of Florence. … All finished with a raspberry jelly glaze and white chocolate curls. Chocolate Curls White Chocolate Sweet Desserts Dessert Recipes Dessert Ideas Cake Dome Mousse Cake Creations Christmas Baking. Yummy Raspberry Mousse cakes with a jelly centre.
A Raspberry Dome Cake For Christmas step by step
- Sift the cake flour twice. Bring the eggs to room temperature. Spread out parchment paper in a 30 cm square pan. Preheat the oven to 180C. Defrost the frozen raspberries in the fridge..
- Make the spongecake. Place the eggs and granulated sugar into a bowl and place in a hot water bath, mix with a hand mixer at high speed for 3 minutes, remove from the hot water bath for 2 minutes, and whip at low speed for 1 minute. Stick a toothpick 1 cm in, and once it can stand in the meringue without falling, it's done..
- Add the cake flour, and mix thoroughly with a rubber spatula until it's no longer floury and the batter becomes shiny. Add the cream warmed to body temperature in the microwave, and continue mixing..
- Pour into a flat cake pan and smooth out the surface. Bake in an oven at 180 °C for 11 minutes. Let cool on a baking rack..
- Wrap a dome shaped cake mold or large bowl loosely with plastic wrap. Slice the sponge cake from Step 4 into appropriate sizes, and line the mold or bowl with the slices. Don't leave any gaps as much as possible..
- Make the bavarois. Put the powdered gelatin in water and let it soak. Add milk and granulated sugar to a saucepan, heat until it's almost boiling, and dissolve the granulated sugar. Remove from the heat, add to the gelatin liquid, and dissolve..
- Blend the Step 6 mixture and the raspberries in a blender until smooth..
- Put the Step 7 mixture in a bowl and cool it over ice. Thicken while mixing with a whisk. Add the heavy cream, and mix well. Pass the mixture through a strainer..
- Pour the Step 8 mixture into the mold from Step 5. Chill in the refrigerator for more than 3 hours to let it set. After it has set, cover the top with the remaining sponge cake..
- Decorate the cake. Carefully unmold the set cake from Step 9 onto a plate. Mix granulated sugar and heavy cream together and whip until soft peaks form. Cover the surface of the cake with the cream using a palette knife..
- Decorate with fruit and so on..
- Slice carefully....
- This is what the cross section looks like!.
- This is the 35% heavy cream I used..
This Raspberry Chocolate Layer Cake is super moist and layered with smooth chocolate ganache and raspberry filling, all covered in a fudgy chocolate frosting! For the raspberry ice cream: puree the raspberries in a blender or food processor. Press through a sieve into a bowl. Cut the cake into thin slices and press into the base and sides of the bowl. Tightly press each slice together so that there are no gaps.