Recipes: Healthy Fruit Smoothie with Yogurt & Spinach
Fruit Smoothie with Yogurt & Spinach. Fruit and Yogurt Smoothie Fruit and Yogurt Smoothie. This easy fruit smoothie with yogurt recipe calls for just three ingredients--yogurt, fruit juice and whatever frozen fruit you have on hand. Mix up your combinations from day to day for a healthy breakfast or snack you'll never get bored with.
Want to add yogurt to smoothies? Yogurt is an ideal ingredient for smoothies because it adds a good amount of protein, which makes it a filling breakfast or snack. Add the frozen fruit smoothie ingredients into a blender, but reserve half of the cashew milk. You can have Fruit Smoothie with Yogurt & Spinach using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruit Smoothie with Yogurt & Spinach
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen fruit (strawberries, peaches, and mangos were used in mine.).
- Prepare 1 of banana- peeled (sliced frozen or unfrozen both work).
- Prepare 1 of handful of spinach-washed & stems removed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of greek or low fat yogurt (plain or vanilla will work, for an extra kick use some with fruit flavor).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of favorite juice (orange, mango, apple or cranberry work well).
Blend the smoothie ingredients until smooth, and pour in the remaining cashew milk slowly until desired consistency is reached. For a thicker fruit and yogurt smoothie, add less cashew milk. Kathy is a busy mom of two teens who loves to cook tasty and simple food for her family and friends. Smoothies are so easy to make and can be an important part of a healthy diet for both children and adults.
Fruit Smoothie with Yogurt & Spinach step by step
- Lightly blend frozen fruit, banana, spinach, and yogurt in blender..
- Add juice and honey, continue blending. More juice, berries, and yogurt can be added to your liking. Keep in mind more juice thins, frozen fruit thickens. Bananas and honey are a healthier way to add sweetness. Using frozen fruit eliminates chunks of ice..
- Kmurcks 3/2014.
Green Tea Banana Smoothies Breyers. smoothies all fruit (non dairy) smoothies high energy smoothies citrus sensations smoothies tropical treats smoothies superfruit smoothies premium blends smoothies berry'd treasures wellness juices shakes snacks & bowls. Place yogurt, fruit, milk, a handful of ice and honey to taste all into a blender. Taste it for sweetness and add more honey if needed. Put all the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Summer Fruit Smoothies in a variety of flavors using berries and fruit of the summer blended with yogurt and natural sweeteners.