Eggnog Softies. eggNOG-mapper is a tool for fast functional annotation of novel sequences. It uses precomputed orthologous groups and phylogenies from the eggNOG database to transfer functional information. Eggnog Recipe: Eggnog is a delicious traditional holiday drink, best made fresh and served immediately!
Those egg whites transform what can be a fairly heavy, overly rich drink into. Eggnog is the type of drink that people either love or really really hate. We fall into the camp of people who love it. You can have Eggnog Softies using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggnog Softies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of eggnog.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oat flour.
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
Here's how to make perfect eggnog every time. Eggnog /ˈɛɡˌnɒɡ/, egg nog or egg-nog, historically also known (when alcoholic beverages are added) as milk punch or egg milk punch, is a rich, chilled, sweetened, dairy-based beverage. Discover a new eggnog recipe for Christmas. There's a Christmas Eggnog Cocktail for Everyone.
Eggnog Softies instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Add first 5 wet ingredients to the mixer. Mix on low continuously..
- Combine the remaining dry ingredients in a separate bowl..
- Slowly add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix until just blended and let sit for 5 minutes..
- Drop tablespoon sized blobs onto your cookie sheet, spacing them 1-2 inches apart. (About a dozen per sheet.).
- Bake for 8 minutes or until golden brown at 400°..
- Immediately move to a cooling rack. Enjoy! Recipe makes about 4 dozen..
It's a bit of work to. Learn how to make eggnog, an indulgent Christmas drink with egg yolks, condensed milk and brandy. Find all the Christmas recipes you need at BBC Good Food. Eggnog is a delicious traditional holiday drink, best made fresh and served immediately! This recipe makes a fabulously rich, tasty fresh.