Tropical Green Smoothie.
You can have Tropical Green Smoothie using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tropical Green Smoothie
- You need 1 of large handful of fresh baby spinach.
- It's 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of skim milk(or unsweetened coconut or almond milk).
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh pineapple.
- It's 1/2 of banana(preferably frozen).
- Prepare 1 of peeled kiwi fruit.
- It's 1/2 cup of plain or vanilla greek yogurt(or pineapple or coconut).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground flax seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut flakes(mine were sweetened).
- It's 1 of packet of stevia(or artificial sweetener of choice) or a bit of honey.
- It's 5 of or 6 ice cubes.
Tropical Green Smoothie step by step
- Blend first three ingredients for at least 30 seconds..
- Add all remaining ingredients and blend another 30-45 seconds. Enjoy!!.