Tropical Berry Smoothie.
You can cook Tropical Berry Smoothie using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tropical Berry Smoothie
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of blueberries.
- You need 1/4 cup of raspberries.
- You need 1 cup of pineapple, cut into cubes.
- You need 5 small of cubes raw coconut.
- You need 5 small of dark chocolate pieces.
- You need 5 of macadamia nuts, de-shelled and whole.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of almond milk.
Tropical Berry Smoothie instructions
- Blend all ingredients into blender until it reaches a smooth consistency.