Strawberry Banana Smoothie. This strawberry banana smoothie is made from four simple ingredients - strawberries, banana, milk and yogurt. Strawberries and bananas are a classic combination. Instead of having them in a milkshake, which is based on ice cream, why not try them in a smoothie instead?
Get these exclusive recipes with a subscription to. In this video, Strawberry Sue teaches you how to make her delicious strawberry banana smoothie. The BEST strawberry banana smoothie recipe ever! You can cook Strawberry Banana Smoothie using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- You need 1.5 cup of fresh strawberry, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp of banana, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1 cup of yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey or sugar (as you prefer).
It's the perfect snack or breakfast! In addition to strawberries and bananas, this smoothie also has vanilla yogurt, wheat germ, and honey. A strawberry banana smoothie is one of my favorite smoothie flavor combinations because it tastes absolutely delicious and reminds me of childhood. This iconic pink drink is often one of the first fruit.
Strawberry Banana Smoothie step by step
- Pour milk, yoghurt, 1/2 cup banana and honey in a blender jar. Blend until smooth. Take out 1-2 tbsp of the mixture and keep aside for garnishing..
- After that, add the chopped strawberries and blend again..
- Place the moist strawberry slices in the glass and keep it in the freezer for 10 minutes..
- Pour the smoothie into the serving glasses, drizzle with yoghurt-banana mix and sprinkle finely chopped banana. Strawberry Banana Smoothie is ready. Serve chilled..
Strawberry banana smoothie recipe made with just three ingredients. You can't go wrong with this simple and delicious smoothie! I originally made this strawberry banana smoothie for Jack. He's a smoothie guy no matter what temperature it is outside. But I've been waking up extra parched lately, so this fruity berry smoothie.