Recipes: Delicious Avocado spinach banana smoothie
Avocado spinach banana smoothie. I had spinach and avocado I needed to use before they got old, so I did an ingredient search for ideas besides making a salad. I keep frozen bananas on hand. This was a good smoothie recipe.
If smoothie is too thick, blend in extra splash or two of hemp milk. Blend in honey to taste, if desired. Smoothie is best if served right away. You can cook Avocado spinach banana smoothie using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Avocado spinach banana smoothie
- Prepare Handful of spinach.
- It's 1/2 cup of frozen avocado.
- You need 1 of frozen banana in chunks.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of almond milk.
A green spinach banana super smoothie is however a quick (just three minutes) way to get in a decent breakfast or to charge you up after a workout. I know, drinking something green feels wrong. You just need to get used to the freshly mown lawn smell. And FYI - drinking a green.
Avocado spinach banana smoothie instructions
- Add ingredients in order as listed, blend for about 30 sec..
- Big blender- this is just a guess two avocados, 2 bananas, 2 handfuls of spinach and whatever almond milk you’d need, to blend. This should taste more like a banana..
In those cases a superfood spinach banana smoothie can save the day, as it is ready in a minute and can be a full breakfast or light meal. This healthy green smoothie gets super creamy from the frozen banana and avocado. I love this avocado smoothie, it's a real powerhouse of goodness! We all know avocados are good for us, don't we? And spinach, Popeye and his inflated I also love this avocado smoothie for its taste; it's so creamy, almost as if I've added some ice cream or cream to it.