Recipe: Appetizing Chicken of the Sea Simple Salmon Cakes
Chicken of the Sea Simple Salmon Cakes.
You can have Chicken of the Sea Simple Salmon Cakes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken of the Sea Simple Salmon Cakes
- Prepare 1 pack (6 oz) of Chicken of the Sea Salmon.
- It's 1/4 cup of finely chopped green onions.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Prepare dash of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of med. egg beaten.
- It's 1 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of butter.
Chicken of the Sea Simple Salmon Cakes step by step
- Combine 1st seven ingredients in med. bowl, egg and 1/3 cup breadcrumbs. Form mixture into 4 balls..
- Roll salmon balls in remaining breadcrumbs; flatten into cakes about 1/2 inch thick..
- In skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Fry 3 - 4 minutes per side till golden brown..