Healthy Banana Chocolate Smoothie!. This smoothie might look and taste like a decadent dessert, but it's actually full of nourishing, whole food ingredients that you can feel confident serving your kids (even for breakfast! ) The ingredients list is short, simple and whole Overall, this chocolate banana smoothie is: Healthy and delicious: It's sweet from the bananas, has chocolatey notes from the cocoa powder, and hidden vegetables (i.e. spinach). The optional ingredient of chia seeds is packed with nutritional benefits too. Chocolate banana smoothie made with rich velvety soy milk blended with banana Watch How to Make Chocolate Banana Smoothie.
Magnesium is important for bone health and supports a healthy heart, brain and digestive system. We've upgraded this smoothie for maximum flavor and health benefits. It's truly like drinking a dessert! You can cook Healthy Banana Chocolate Smoothie! using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Banana Chocolate Smoothie!
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Vanilla Greek Yogurt.
- It's 1 of Frozen Banana (peel before freezing!).
- You need 1 tsp of Unsweetened Cocoa/Cacoa Powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Vanilla Almond Milk.
- It's 1/4 cup of Water.
- It's 5 of Raw Almonds.
- Prepare 1 of Ice (as much as you like).
Home » Recipes » Desserts » Healthy Chocolate Banana Smoothie. Simply peel a banana and add it along with plant milk, vanilla, cocoa powder, and ice to a blender. I love to use almond milk or even vanilla flavored almond milk to my smoothie but any plant milk will work just fine. This is one of my new go-to post workout breakfast recipes.
Healthy Banana Chocolate Smoothie! instructions
- Peel Banana and freeze in a plastic container about 2 hours before making you're smoothie.
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender! I just used my magic bullet.
- Because you're using ingredients like vanilla greek yogurt, vanilla almond milk and a ripe banana, I found no need at all to add any additional sugar, but if you feel it's not sweet then you can add a liquid sweetener like honey, agave or maple syrup.
I like to add a shot of espresso to this smoothie for an extra energy boost that will keep my going until lunch time. I also feel it's important to have some sort of fat in every meal, including breakfast. Bananas, peanut butter, milk, and cocoa powder come together in this kid-friendly healthy chocolate smoothie perfect for breakfast or a snack. Blend bananas, ice cubes, milk, cocoa powder, peanut butter, and vanilla extract together in a blender on high speed until smooth. How to Make a Banana Smoothie.