Ladybirds Refreshing Summer Fruit Smoothie Ice Blocks .. This is one of my favourite recipes that you can easily tweak depending on what fruit you have to hand. It's a great breakfast on the go or pour the same. Cool down with one of these refreshing homemade ice block recipes.
Not all fruit can be preserved into jars, in particular super juicy fruit will disintegrate once processed. Once you try smoothies with frozen stone-fruit you will never turn back. To easily extract the ice blocks from the moulds hold the base under running warm water to soften enough to slide free. You can have Ladybirds Refreshing Summer Fruit Smoothie Ice Blocks . using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ladybirds Refreshing Summer Fruit Smoothie Ice Blocks .
- It's 1/2 cup of blueberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of blackberries or mullberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of raspberries.
- It's 1 of punet strawberries.
- Prepare 1 large of ripe banana.
- It's 1 large of ripe mango.
- Prepare 1 of juice of half a lemon ..
It's about time that we learn how to prepare something really delicious, suitable for the hot weather outside. I know kids love Ice-cream, and that is precisely why. See more ideas about Frozen treats, Frozen desserts Andes Chocolate Mint Ice Cream-created using Andes Mints and no machine needed! It's summer time and that means more ice cream.
Ladybirds Refreshing Summer Fruit Smoothie Ice Blocks . instructions
- peel and cut banana and mango into chunks and add them to your blender along with all the other ingredients and blend until smooth and lump free ..
- pour prepared smoothy mix into individual ice block moulds and seal with their lids and place into the freezer until set . at least over night ..
- once smoothy ice blocks are set remove from freezer as wanted , remove ice block mould and enjoy . :-) ..
Have fun and get creative this summer by making your own fruity ice-blocks. They are fruity, super refreshing and a fun way to add fruit to your day. Download royalty-free Summer ice blocks in orange, green and yellow colours and flavours on a white background. Food background and texture stock photo Photo "Summer ice blocks" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. Simple but delicious, these fruit smoothie lollies provide a cooling treat on a hot day.