How To Prep Perfect Banana chocolate chip cake
Banana chocolate chip cake. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. Chocolate Banana Cake Recipe-Chocolate Cake With Banana- Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe-Cake Recipes.
Amy and her family enjoy this banana chocolate chip crumb cake every year on Christmas. I've held onto the recipe for years and have even made streusel muffins based of off the recipe before. This Banana Chocolate-Chip Bundt Cake is insanely good and so easy to make! You can cook Banana chocolate chip cake using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana chocolate chip cake
- It's 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 of fresh malai.
- It's 1/2 cup of powder sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of apple cider.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- Prepare 2 of over ripped banana.
- It's 1/2 cup of chocolate chip.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
It's a super-moist snacking cake that's really rich and chocolatey Secondly, this cake has chocolate-chips in it. And I know how much you love banana chocolate chip bread because my banana chocolate chip bread. This Banana Chocolate Chip cake is paired with the most amazing peanut butter frosting you will ever have! It's a truly delicious flavour combination and a new favourite.
Banana chocolate chip cake step by step
- Sieve maida milk powder baking powder and baking soda three times.
- Mix sugar and fresh malai till its soft and fluffy now add mashed bananas.
- Mix apple cider essence in malai mix.
- Now mix dry ingredients with wet and mix it with cit and fold method add milk and a smooth cake batter.
- Toss the chocolate chips in little maida and add in the cake batter and mix with light hands.
- Preheated the oven on 180 degree.
- Grease the baking tin and pour the batter and bake it for 30-35 minutes.
- Check it after 30 minutes with a toothpick and if it cones out clean take out your cake and let it cool down.
- When it is completely cool slice it and have it with tea milk or coffee.
This is one of those recipes that turned out better than I expected. Bursting with sweet flavors, Banana Chocolate Chip Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting is a huge crowd-pleaser and better than any store-bought cake. Whole Grain Banana Chocolate Chip Snack Cake. This banana chocolate chip cake (perfect for snacking!) takes just minutes to whip up and is fluffy and tender - with a delicious hint of hearty whole grains. Add chocolate chips and stir in.