How to Cook Tasty Baked Macaroni with egg *Vegetarian
Baked Macaroni with egg *Vegetarian.
You can cook Baked Macaroni with egg *Vegetarian using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Macaroni with egg *Vegetarian
- Prepare 250 gr of elbow macaroni.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of white pepper.
- It's 3 of spring onions (chopped).
- You need 250 gr of mozarella and cheddar chese (grated).
- It's of Margarine for wipping the tray.
Baked Macaroni with egg *Vegetarian step by step
- Boil the macaroni until its tender, put it aside.
- Pre-heat the oven 180°C.
- Prepare muffin tray, wipe it with margarine lightly using cooking brush..
- In a big cup, crack all the eggs, mix with salt, pepper, and chopped spring onion..
- Put boiled macaroni into the muffin tray, half way. Pour the egg mixture into the macaroni, sprinkle the grated cheese on top until its full..
- Bake into pre-heated oven for 30-40 mins with 180°C until they turn golden..
- Serve them with any sauce you like on the side..