Strawberry smoothie with muffin pancake. These strawberry lemon pancake muffins are the perfect handheld breakfast. Pancake-y batter studded with strawberries and lemon zest. Fresh and fun, these Strawberry Lemon Pancake Muffins are pancakes in muffin form.
These slightly sweet treats are a delicious cross between a muffin, a pancake, and a soufflé. Pancake Muffins - a great on the go breakfast with blueberries! Blueberry Pancake Muffins - these easy muffins are made with pancake batter. You can cook Strawberry smoothie with muffin pancake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry smoothie with muffin pancake
- You need 400 g of Greek yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh strawberries.
- You need 1 teaspoon of strawberry flavor.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of pink food color.
- You need to taste of Sugar.
Mini Strawberry Muffins with Lemon Glaze are perfect for spring brunch! Loaded with fresh strawberries and topped with the perfect amount of sweet and. Pancakes made from muffin mix are really quick and easy. And the flavor possibilities - omg !!!!
Strawberry smoothie with muffin pancake instructions
- So I’d already shared the muffins pancake recipe let’s go directly to the smoothie recipe.
- Wash and cut your strawberries in to chunks.
- Add all the other Ingredients in a blender and blend till very smooth.
- Serve with any other snack of your choice.
You could have Strawberry Pancakes, Chocolate Chip Your batter should look like this….thinner than muffin batter, but thick enough that it's not going to run all over your pan and make a crepe. You can learn how to make great muffins quickly, using pancake mix. Prepare the muffin pan, either by spraying with nonstick baking spray or lining with cases. A mini muffin pan is best for this mixture, allowing you to dip them in maple syrup for eating. Using frozen strawberries instead of fresh will help make your smoothie thicker.