Easiest Way to Prep Diet Strawberry smoothie with muffin pancake
Strawberry smoothie with muffin pancake. Pancake Muffins are a great alternative to regular pancakes and, in combination with strawberries, become the perfect breakfast snack to go! Fresh and fun, these Strawberry Lemon Pancake Muffins are pancakes in muffin form. Pancake-y batter studded with strawberries and lemon zest.
Pancake Muffins - a great on the go breakfast with blueberries! Blueberry Pancake Muffins - these easy muffins are made with pancake batter. Mini Strawberry Muffins with Lemon Glaze are perfect for spring brunch! You can cook Strawberry smoothie with muffin pancake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry smoothie with muffin pancake
- You need 400 g of Greek yoghurt.
- It's 1/2 cup of fresh strawberries.
- You need 1 teaspoon of strawberry flavor.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of pink food color.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar.
Loaded with fresh strawberries and topped with the perfect amount of sweet and. I have a very loving relationship with oatmeal muffins. I bake them all the time with my children, because This recipe for oatmeal muffins with strawberries is one of my "regular" ones, made with brown sugar and white flour. They're soft and fluffy, hearty from the.
Strawberry smoothie with muffin pancake instructions
- So I’d already shared the muffins pancake recipe let’s go directly to the smoothie recipe.
- Wash and cut your strawberries in to chunks.
- Add all the other Ingredients in a blender and blend till very smooth.
- Serve with any other snack of your choice.
This simple healthy strawberry smoothie recipe is deliciously thick, kid friendly, great for a post workout snack, and quick to whip up at home. For keto strawberry smoothies: Use canned coconut milk as the milk of choice, and sweeten with erythritol, stevia, or your favorite low carb sweetener. You can learn how to make great muffins quickly, using pancake mix. Prepare the muffin pan, either by spraying with nonstick baking spray or lining with cases. A mini muffin pan is best for this mixture, allowing you to dip them in maple syrup for eating.