Protein SMOOTHie. When you see a Northwell Healthy Choice recipe, you know it's delicious, easy to make, and good for you and your family! Here's what you'll need to make. Smoothies are a great way to get a nutrient-packed meal or snack, stat.
These high-protein smoothie recipes are made with Greek yogurt, tofu, oatmeal, nut butter, and quality protein powders to keep you full and satisfied for hours. Banana-Oat Protein Smoothie A mega-dose of potassium in bananas protects the heart and promotes calcium absorption. See more ideas about smoothies, protein smoothie, protein. You can cook Protein SMOOTHie using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Protein SMOOTHie
- Prepare 1/2 pc of avocado.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of instant coffee of choice (I use 3in1).
- You need 1 scoop of whey powder.
- It's 200 g of water (if you like it thicker you may reduce to 125-150g).
High-protein shakes and smoothies are pretty much the perfect on-the-go breakfast: Fast, easy, and portable. Maybe most importantly, kicking your day off with a nice boost of protein means your tummy. Start your day with these protein smoothies and luxuriate in what tastes like thick, velvety milkshakes! If you're stuck in a smoothie rut, adding the same old ingredients to your blender time and time again.
Protein SMOOTHie instructions
- Put the avocado into a blender.
- Put the water first, then the powder mixture. Depends with the type of blender you're using, I put my powder last bcs I have to flip the bottle later on so the powder doesn't get stuck on the other side of the bottle. If you're using normal blender, you may add all ingredients in one go..
- Blend that beauty for around 1 minute..
- The smoothie will come up so smooth, it'll look like a chocolate milkshake..
This list of delicious smoothies only includes recipes with a natural high protein count - essential (including no protein powder!) for rebuilding muscle and strengthening up after a good workout. Protein powders are an easy and convenient way to boost the protein content of your smoothies, and if you've found a protein powder you like, that's great. However, many people find the taste, texture. Choose organic, free-range eggs to up your nutrient levels and potentially lower salmonella risk. Protein Smoothie Recipes: Our protein smoothie recipes all have extra added protein usually in the form of powder.