The Perfect Purple Smoothie. This vibrant purple smoothie is a game changer. It is thick and creamy and only requires frozen fruit and some liquid. This smoothie is bright purple and vibrant in color, using natural ingredients only.
But no matter what fruits/veggies/yogurts you make them with, these smoothies are the perfect way to jump start your day - with lots of fiber, antioxidants, and protein. I have a variety of smoothie recipes in my holiday cookbook, and I wanted to share the purple variety with you today because it's scrumptious, beautifully vivid, and the perfect way to kick off the new year! The SHRED Purple Smoothie Challenge is your chance to supercharge your health, rid your body of toxins, and give your body the much-needed nutrients it needs. You can cook The Perfect Purple Smoothie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The Perfect Purple Smoothie
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Frozen Blueberries.
- It's 1/3 cup of Frozen Mangoes Chunks.
- You need 1/4 cup of Pineapples chunks in juice.
- It's 4 of Fresh Strawberries.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of Any Milk of your choice.
- It's 3 tbsp of Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt.
- It's 2 tbsp of Raw Sugar.
The best part is this challenge is only a two-week commitment that anyone and everyone can make. It really is just that simple. All Reviews for Purple Monstrosity Fruit Smoothie. The consistency was perfect - not too thick and not too thin.
The Perfect Purple Smoothie step by step
- Add in all of your fruit ingredients..
- Add sugar and yogurt after..
- Pour in 1 cup of your milk and begin to pulse the mix in your blender..
- Add the last 1/3 cup of milk if you think your smoothie is too thick, it depends on your preference..
- Once you have your desired consistency it is ready to serve.
Purple Power Up Smoothie - A delicious blend of red cabbage, berries and grapes. This healthy smoothie is full of healthy fruits and vegetables to get the day started the This fabulous smoothies combines the power of purple in a refreshing combination. Perfect way to jump start your day. So you'll have some to share or some for later. If you only want one serving, half all the ingredients.